Light up your life with this handy flashlight weighing only 113grams which is 17cm inches long and provides 40 lumens of light power for 8 hours of use on a full charge. This is the most popular of our eco-efficient lamps that deliver brilliant results. It is waterproof, floats and fits well in any drawer or glove box. If the energy of your mini solar collector loses strength or power, simply recharge it using any source of sunlight (which is always better), including daylight or artificial light as well. You can store, use it, and repeat the process if necessary.
Make your order ! This flashlight can be stored for several years and will retain 90% of the original Power supplied:by two watch-type cell lithium batteries (# 2032).
ONE, TWO, THREE clicks and ready to use.
- Just click the button (ON) once, and the flashlight will use the charge of mini-solar collector.
- Click a second time, and, if necessary, the flashlight use the reserve lithium battery.
- Click a third time to turn it off and the Lantern will resume its default position by charging through the use of the mini-solar collector.
Indicator LED: RED indicates that the flashlight is loading, YELLOW indicates when the flashlight using this solar mini collector, and the indicator GREEN when being fed by separate lithium batteries.
- Dimensions: 4.45 x 4.45 cm x 17 cm
- Weight: 113 grams
- Compact and Portable.
- Solar liLanternaSolarProvaAguaNite
- Charges via solar energy, ambient light;
- Features lithium battery reserve.
- 40 lumens power for 8 hours of use;
- Robust and resistant
- Á waterproof and floats in water.